Subject: Brave Man Jokes
What's the definition of the bravest man in the world?? The man who comes
home drunk, covered in lipstick and smelling of perfume, then slaps his
wife on the backside and says: "You're next, fatty ."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm while his wife is
lying in bed reading.
Man says: "This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache."
Wife replies: "I think you'll find, that is a sheep."
Man replies: "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment